The Forte Towers are two residential building set to be launched at the end of May 2015 by Emaar Properties. The project will consist of two residential buildings (Forte 1 & 2) and is located directly opposite the Opera House. The building will feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, many of which will have direct views onto the Burj Khalifa. Tower 1 is 71 storeys tall and Tower 2 is 41 storeys tall.
Forte Towers is, according to the developer, part of the Opera District of Downtown Burj Dubai. It is located along Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard. Forte Towers is adjacent to the Lofts complex and almost directly across the street from the Opera House.
- Two residential towers
- 7 level podium which will have building amenities on Level 5 (pool, gym etc). The podium levels will also house retail and a planned museum (this is in keeping with the artistic nature of the Opera district).
- Tower 1 will rise 71 floors and consist of 505 units
- Tower 2 will rise 41 floors and consist of 284 units
- 110 one bedroom units with sizes starting from 650 sq. ft.
- 363 two bedroom units with sizes starting from 1,050 sq. ft.
- 276 three bedroom units with sizes starting from 1,600 sq. ft.